About the "Enrol" option
Enrolling to vote is easy using our online services, and can be done in
one of two ways:
Fill out an enrolment form online and sign a printed copy
You can fill out an enrolment form online, then sign a printed copy and send it back to us.
- Fill out the online enrolment form.
- Check your details are correct and submit the form.
- Choose whether to:
- download and print your completed form
- get an email with your completed form for you to print
- have us post a printed copy to you
Note: when completing the enrolment form you can choose to register for electronic updates to your enrolment details. If you've already done this click "Login" at the top of the page.
Use your verified RealMe® account
If you have a verified RealMe® account, you can complete the whole enrolment process online.
We’ll post you a letter confirming that you’re enrolled.
RealMe® is an online service that lets you access multiple online services with one username and password, and securely prove who you are online.